Every day CCE’s experienced team of ACA/NACE qualified corrosion engineers and CP technicians perform field testing and surveys for routine maintenance and special projects. Including cathodic protection audits. Click here to read about our engineering services.
Field Services include:
- Cathodic Protection installation, commissioning and maintenance for a variety of onshore, offshore and civil (concrete) based impressed current and sacrificial anode systems. These include pipelines (oil, gas, water etc.), steel reinforced concrete, storage tanks, bridges, tunnels, marine vessels, offshore platforms / FPSO’s, mine sites, petrol stations, wharves, jetties & ports.
- Cathodic protection system audits, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Offshore pipeline and structure CP surveys.
- Pipeline CP & coating defect surveys (including CIPS & DCVG).
- Induced HVAC / Low Frequency Induction surveys and investigations.
- Earthing system investigations.
- Stray current testing / investigation.
- Electrical Interference surveys / Electrolysis.
- Soil Resistivity surveys.
- Project support of pipeline pigging, inspection and integrity management contracts.
- Plant corrosion audits / assessments.
- Potential mapping of reinforced concrete structures.
- Coating Inspection & Reporting.
- Data logging surveys.
- HDD current density surveys.
- Marine vessel electrolysis inspections.
- Shipping / dry dock inspections.
- Continuity Testing.
- H.V. Spark testing of pipeline coatings/ storage tanks for underground service and tank internal coatings.
- GPS Locating & Mapping.
- Pipeline excavation, direct assessment & NDT.
- CP Training of client’s staff
For more information visit our Australian site www.cceng.com.au