CCE engineers understand the principles of corrosion, so we can offer our clients a cost-effective corrosion prevention system designed to protect their assets and infrastructure.
CCE’s New Zealand office is fully supported by another 70+ staff members in Australia, which includes Australasia’s most experienced Corrosion Engineers and Technicians. As a group, we are the largest Cathodic Protection specialist company in Australasia.
Engineering Services Include:
- Cathodic Protection (CP) design, installation, commissioning and maintenance for a variety of onshore, offshore and civil (concrete) based impressed current and sacrificial anode systems. These include pipelines (oil, gas, water etc.), steel reinforced concrete, storage tanks, bridges, tunnels, marine vessels, offshore platforms / FPSO’s, mine sites, petrol stations, wharves, jetties & ports.
- Offshore pipeline and structure CP retrofit design.
- Independent review / audit of 3rd party CP designs.
- Pipeline / coating surveys (including DCVG and CIPS).
- Induced HVAC / Low Frequency Induction surveys and investigations.
- Earthing system investigations.
- Stray current testing / investigation.
- Client representation for offshore pipeline surveys.
- Pipeline pigging and integrity management.
- Project management of pipeline pigging, inspection and integrity management contracts.
- Consultancy for pipeline pigging work including feasibility studies, procedures, contractor management and client representation.
- Plant corrosion audits / assessments.
- Materials selection.
- Potential mapping of reinforced concrete structures.
For more information visit our Australian site www.cceng.com.au